Join instructor Julie Worden for this deeply healing weekly session.
Kundalini kriyas make the body pliable and receptive to pranayama (breath direction), meditation and restoration.
Kriya refers to a set of practices, mainly breath control techniques and exercises, that are practiced to achieve a specific outcome. The word is a Sanskrit term that means "completed action."
- Increase vitality and immunity.
- Focus the mind and soften the body.
- Cleanse the sinuses, lungs and circulatory system.
- Melt away the stress of the day.
- Restore balance within the body and spirit.
An adventure awaits!
No experience necessary, bring a towel and easy clothing.
Space is limited! $30/ per person.