Even before this pandemic, your health and safety have always been of the utmost importance and concern to us at Modrn Sanctuary. During this period we have put in additional protocols related to the current pandemic and COVID-19.
BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR VISIT
In addition to our existing cleaning and sanitizing protocols, additional steps have been instituted to protect you and the staff:
- All surfaces of the office are cleaned with antimicrobial wipes and sprays before and after patient visits and at the end of every day.
- Air filters are located throughout the office. According to the manufacturer, these filters are capable of filtering viral particles as small as the coronavirus.
- All bathrooms are cleaned at a minimum of every hour.
- All high touch surfaces within Modrn, including but not limited to elevator buttons, check in/out screens, door handles, etc., are wiped down continually throughout the day.
- All staff performing Modrn Sanctuary facial services have been tested for Covid-19, as per the state mandate.
- While receiving care, especially around the face, the staff wear a face shield in addition to a mask for your protection.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- If you have been exposed to someone with a positive coronavirus test, have travelled to a high infection state within the past 14 days, have a fever or other symptoms of a coronavirus infection, please call the office to reschedule you appointment.
- In order to restrict the number of people in the office at any one time, we request that: You do not arrive earlier than 5-10 minutes before your appointment. If you do so, we may not be able to admit you to the office until your scheduled time. Our waiting room is discouraged from use, but has been appropriately distanced should it need to be used. Do not come to the office with a friend or family member unless you notify and schedule it with the office ahead of time.
- Masks are required while in the office. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be checked and a waiver is required to be signed.
- Once you are in the office, the staff will ask you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitation station.
- If you receive any facial care, a clean mask will be provided to you after your treatment.
- Our sauna is wiped down with cleaning solution and a UV light treatment is done between clients.
- Tea and water will not be provided.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions related to your care. More specifics of your visit to Modrn are shown below. While this website is updated regularly, please contact us for the most up to date policies. The information, or similar information, is found throughout our facility when you visit.