6 Week Weight Loss & Nutrition Class
Join Nutritionist Lorraine Kearney as she guides you on a 6 week journey of health and wellness. Are you struggling to make healthier food and lifestyle decisions? Do you feel overwhelmed while grocery shopping or meal planning? Our in person group workshop is aimed at helping clients lose weight through learning powerful tools including how to become savvier consumers and how to make simple, yet effective adjustments that can improve your health and wellbeing.
Each week, we will explore topics such as:
● How to read food labels
● How to evaluate ingredient lists
● Portion control
● Food safety
● How to eat seasonally
● How to incorporate more fruits and vegetables to your diet
● How to keep produce fresher longer
● Meal planning
● How to involve the whole family in meal preparation
● Healthy recipes and cooking tips
● How to save money at the grocery store
● Chronic food-related diseases and how to avoid them
● and more!
These topics may change to suit the interests and goals of the class. All age groups are welcome. Classes are limited to 15 people per class and are based on a first-come, first-served policy. Payment prior to the start of the class is required.
Dates: January 10, 2017- February 14, 2017 (Every Tuesday)
Class Size: Maximum of 15 people
Cost: $250 (includes the 6 classes)